TodayTix is one of the best apps for theatre lovers…
TodayTix today announces the return of 25 West End Shows at £25,their West End theatre ticket campaign where £25 tickets will be available across 25 West End shows. The campaign is dedicated to helping audiences experience the breadth of entertainment available in London’s vibrant theatres by offering the best prices for a wide selection of West End shows. The initiative, which also ran in 2019, will run for just two weeks from 16 May until 29 May 2022.
This year it will include more recent West End productions and 2022 Olivier Award-winning shows such as Back to the Future, Life of Pi, and Anything Goes, alongside classic West End productions and critically acclaimed shows such as Dear Evan Hansen and Come From Away. Shows included; Cinderella, Come From Away, Get Up, Stand Up, Grease, Jersey Boys, Only Fools and Horses, Sister Act, The Drifters Girl, and The Woman in Black, with more to be announced. Tickets can be booked through the TodayTix website www.todaytix.com.
TodayTix Group Co-Founder and President Merritt Baer today said, “We’re delighted to bring back this initiative again after its great success in 2019 to empower new audiences to see a wide range of excellent theatre. We are keen to re-engage with both locals and visitors, and continue to restore confidence in the industry after the past two years. It’s been immensely rewarding to be able to welcome audiences back to London’s West End at affordable prices.”
TodayTix’s 25 West End Shows at £25 campaign arrives at a time when the capital’s theatres are once again fully reopened and welcoming audiences back to experience live entertainment. Following the challenges brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, the promotion gives Londoners and visitors the chance to return to the theatre and see West End productions at affordable prices.
- A PISSEDMAS CAROL – REVIEW – LEICESTER SQUAREThe infamous Sh!t Faced Showtime are back in London with a festive edition, they have taken Dickens’ classic and put a drunken spin on it. The formula is the same as other iterations of the Shi!t Faced shows, one member of the cast has been boozing, and this time it is John Milton who plays … More A PISSEDMAS CAROL – REVIEW – LEICESTER SQUARE
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL – REVIEW – ALEXANDRA PALACESpine-tingling yet heart-warming, Mark Gatiss’s retelling of A Christmas Carol truly encapsulates the haunting atmosphere of a Victorian ghost story, balanced out with enough humour so as to capture the festive season. Led by Keith Allen as Scrooge, with Peter Forbes as Marley, this show is perfect for Christmas viewing. The set design by Paul Wills is instantly captivating, … More A CHRISTMAS CAROL – REVIEW – ALEXANDRA PALACE
- A WOMAN WALKS INTO A BANK – REVIEW – THEATRE503The title of this winner of Theatre 503’s 2023 International Playwriting Award by Roxy Cook may seem like the set-up to a joke, but the narrative that unspools is instead an affectionate, gently barbed and at base quite sobering portrait of three ordinary souls (and one restless feline) adrift in modern Moscow. There is much … More A WOMAN WALKS INTO A BANK – REVIEW – THEATRE503
- PETER PAN GOES WRONG – REVIEW – LYRIC THEATREPeter Pan Goes Wrong first premiered in London at the Pleasance Theatre in 2013, and earlier this year the show made its Broadway debut. Now the production is back in the West End for the Christmas season. Following on from The Play That Goes Wrong, in this production, J.M. Barrie’s Peter Pan is staged by … More PETER PAN GOES WRONG – REVIEW – LYRIC THEATRE
- GHOST STORIES BY CANDLELIGHT – REVIEW – SAM WANAMAKER PLAYHOUSEDrawing heavily from the classic canon of the British supernatural, HighTide’s trio of contemporary Gothic narratives uses traditional storytelling formats to address contemporary themes. Directed by Elayce Ismail, reverent musical interludes accompany tales of apparitions and nighttime conjurings that speak of women from the East of England. Unfortunately, the effect is less chilling and more … More GHOST STORIES BY CANDLELIGHT – REVIEW – SAM WANAMAKER PLAYHOUSE